Ads By Google
Forum StatisticsNumber of Members: 795
Total Threads: 3,959
Total Posts: 24,513
Currently Online: 170
Newest Member: Neymal
FIRST LOOK! IPV V2 50 Watt and IPV V1 35 Watt Box Mods from Eciggity! VapingwithTwisted420 - YouTubeLast Post By: Dieter. Yesterday, 23:57
For me I don't like it, cheap
Micky's ShopMickyVision Spinner II 1600 mAh BatteryLast Post By: Xilentdk Yesterday, 17:20
Updated 05/02/2014Last Post By: Bic 20th July 2014, 18:33
3 Strength: None (0mg.) Low (6mg.) Medium (12mg.)
How to order.
Big By-Pass's ShopBig by-pass
1 x Body Kayfun Lite Plus V2Last Post By: vapedavid Today, 13:04
1 x Drip Tips
1 X Screwdriver
1 x Coil
1 x Zipper Case
1 x Nano Tank
OK, so you've got your new e-cig and everything is great, except... refilling all of those cartridges is such a pain! You vape so often, the regular Fluval filling can't keep up with you. Besides, every time you look at that cotton-y looking stuff, it feels like a hair is in the back of your throat (ack, thhp!) You've tried the cartridge mods, but nothing seems to work for you. You don't like fiddling around with stuff like that, anyway. It's like having a part-time job, except that it doesn't pay anything!
Here's ONE answer to your problem: Direct Dripping. Direct Dripping, or just "dripping", is when you drip juice directly onto the bridge of your atomizer, instead of relying on the cartridge filler to do that for you.
Notice the difference between the words "dripping", and "dipping". Dipping is a separate topic described briefly at the end of this post.
First of all you can buy prefilled cartridges for your e-cig but will cost more than filling your own. (OMG I here you say "I don't want to do that") but don't worry it is simple.
No matter what your taste is whether you prefer the tobacco flavour or something a little more exotic the possibilities are endless
the different tobacco flavours you can get are Marlboro, 555, Dunhill, Golden Virginia, Hilton, Camel, Benson hedges, Lambert And so on all in low, medium & high nicotine. The high nicotine is what you will be used to if you smoke normal cigarettes .
The more Exotic flavours I mentioned earlier are split into straight and gourmet flavours
Examples of the Straight flavours are ,Apple, Strawberry, Orange, Pineapple, Lemon, Raspberry, Lime, Cherry, Banana, Blackberry, Peach, Black current, Mint & Menthol
Examples of the Gourmet flavours are Bubble Gum, Candy floss, Hazelnut Mint, Chocolate Orange, Marshmallow, Watermelon, Cream Soda, Choc Raspberry Mint, Pinacolada, Brandy Butter Rum, & Butterscotchby
This is quite a common problem and is usually caused by a flooded e cigarette atomiser or low powered battery. If you are sure your e cigarette battery still has plenty of charge, try this method for clearing a flooded atomiser.
Separate the e cigarette atomiser from the cartridge and battery. Hold a piece of kitchen roll or tissue lightly over the battery end of the atomiser. Blow into the cartridge end of the atomiser as though you are blowing up a balloon. Any excess e liquid will be blown out of the atomiser and onto the tissue paper. Repeat the action until there is no more e liquid appearing on the tissue. This should solve the problem.
These tips may work on other atomizers, as well.
1. Blow out the primer fluid on new attys
2. Two drops of liquid on the new atty, "puff & blow" until the atty takes on the flavor of the liquid
3. Don't drag too long to overheat the juice on the atty
4. Don't use too fast between draws to allow the atty to wick up more juice & cool down
5. Modify the filler (PTB or straw method) to optimize wicking and not have to top off or refill as much
6. Occasionally remove the filler and rinse it out, dry & refill
7. Certain flavors can handle a long, slow draw (tobacco, menthol, coffee, nut flavors) and certain ones taste better with a quick, deep draw (fruity, delicate, sweet flavors.)
8. Occasionally clean them. Methods to research include blowing them out, hot water rinse, boiling them in water with or without baking soda or vinegar, dry burns, coke and/or vodka baths. Research these before trying!!
9. Don't flood the atty or it may overwork it trying to vaporize the excess liquid.
10. Try different liquids & nic levels. Not all liquids are created equal. If you aren't satified with the vapor/throat hit, you may be overusing it and not allowing time for the the atty to wick & cool.