Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: got my SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) today

Share                     
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Thai E-Vape Member
    This is asiaexpat's Country Flag

    Thread Starter Thread Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Online
    Today@16:26
    Posts
    387

    Re: got my SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) today

    Quote Originally Posted by Anbessa View Post
    Needs a little bit of pressure than it should work.

    Anbessa
    ok pressure does it ...but it seems to me that it will be difficult to put any juice in there without wasting a bunch as it comes back out the sides of the nozzle

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #12
    Thai E-Vape Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    11th May 2014@05:10
    Posts
    376

    Re: got my SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) today

    Well yes and no, you need to find a kind of pressure that this will not happen and it takes a wile to fill the whole tank. That is the reason why i prefer to fill the tank from the top, it's hassle free and easy as a walk in the park. You also can refill the tank from the top by unscrewing the top part but be careful doing this. The o ring of the top cap sits on the top part of the chimney(cylinder on top of the cylinder around the coil) and there is a danger to unscrew this chimney which will cause liking. After unscrewing the top cap of the thank, just check if the chimney is still tight and snug.

    Please make a picture once you have build your coil and have a seat while Vaping the first couple drags......why? after your smile is gone you will know why

  4. Thanks asiaexpat thanked for this post
  5. #13
    Thai E-Vape Member
    This is asiaexpat's Country Flag

    Thread Starter Thread Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Online
    Today@16:26
    Posts
    387

    Re: got my SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) today

    Quote Originally Posted by Anbessa View Post
    Well yes and no, you need to find a kind of pressure that this will not happen and it takes a wile to fill the whole tank. That is the reason why i prefer to fill the tank from the top, it's hassle free and easy as a walk in the park. You also can refill the tank from the top by unscrewing the top part but be careful doing this. The o ring of the top cap sits on the top part of the chimney(cylinder on top of the cylinder around the coil) and there is a danger to unscrew this chimney which will cause liking. After unscrewing the top cap of the thank, just check if the chimney is still tight and snug.

    Please make a picture once you have build your coil and have a seat while Vaping the first couple drags......why? after your smile is gone you will know why
    no pictures--i managed to strip one of the coil screws--i got the first one connected ok but the second just wouldn't hold the coil-until it finally gave in and now it just keeps turning without getting tight--big failure

    stripped

  6. #14
    Thai E-Vape Moderator
    This is ryanmacl's Country Flag


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Online
    Today@13:35
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    1,156

    Re: got my SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) today

    Can you tell, is it the screw or is it the base?

  7. #15
    Thai E-Vape Member
    This is asiaexpat's Country Flag

    Thread Starter Thread Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Online
    Today@16:26
    Posts
    387

    Re: got my SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) today

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmacl View Post
    Can you tell, is it the screw or is it the base?
    i swapped the screws around and it appears it the screw that is stripped--not the base

  8. #16
    Thai E-Vape Moderator
    This is ryanmacl's Country Flag


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Online
    Today@13:35
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    1,156

    Re: got my SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) today

    Same thing happened to fruit-lover, I have some extra screws from a rebuild kit...if they fit I can give you one at the meetup.

  9. Thanks asiaexpat thanked for this post
    Likes Hoppy liked this post
  10. #17
    Thai E-Vape Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    11th May 2014@05:10
    Posts
    376

    Re: got my SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) today

    Quote Originally Posted by asiaexpat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmacl View Post
    Can you tell, is it the screw or is it the base?
    i swapped the screws around and it appears it the screw that is stripped--not the base
    Lucky you because in my case it was the base and I had to find a bigger screw.

    Anbessa

  11. #18
    Thai E-Vape Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    11th May 2014@05:10
    Posts
    376

    Re: got my SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) today

    Just loving the kayfun 3.1 at the moment. Vaping is just a different level compared to any clearomizer i have used in the past. At the moment I am happy after I build a coil and vape,than vape the tank empty and I'm happy to build a new coil:) Every coil gets better and makes me more happy blowing the clouds.......

    Anbessa

  12. Likes asiaexpat liked this post
 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •